This video offers three tips for improving your bowling and throwing more strikes. The first step to becoming a great bowler is to pick the right ball weight. Bowling balls are normally between 6-16 pounds. A way to measure whether a ball is too heavy is to hold it in front of you with your arms extended. If you can hold it in front of you without struggling then it's okay to use. But if you shake and have trouble holding it out there then you should probably go with a lighter ball. Next is footwork. It's all about the slide. Use either a 4 or 5 step approach. Choose the number of steps that you are comfortable with. Start at the foul line and take either 4 or 5 normal steps and add a half a foot to it. Turn around in that spot and you have your starting point. Hand and arm position is the last tip. Put your middle finger, ring finger, and thumb in the ball. You want to swing your arm straight back and follow straight through when you throw the ball. Don't let your arm swing out to the side away from your body it can hurt your shoulder and arm. Follow the tips and you are on the way to a better bowling game.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades