In order to curve-hook a bowling ball, you will need the following: a bowling and a bowling lane. You should start by buying your own custom ball to fit your hands. The balls available in bowling alleys aren't designed to curve-hook. Start out as you normally would. Take your preparatory steps to the lane. Swing the ball back, as you normally would. The secret is in the release. For right-handed individuals you will need to twist your wrist to the right, when you swing it back. Then, you will need to twist it to the left, in the moments before you release it. Left-handed individuals will do the opposite. This will make your ball spin. You will need to practice in order to decide how much force you want to use, in order to get the hook that you want. Practice until you have the desired results.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades