In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to curve a bowling ball. When holding the ball, users will only be using 2 fingers: the middle and index finger. Place the middle finger in the left hole and index finger in the right hole. Make sure that the bowling ball is not too heavy. Do not use your thumb to hold the third hole. When you let go of the ball, spin the ball really hard with just one finger. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy bowling, and would like to learn how to curve the ball to have better technique and skill in a bowling game.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades